Monday 27 May 2013

Art work using MS Paint

         We have all the high tech gadgets and tools in our time to help us create the coolest digital artworks. But what if we don't have any of those anymore? What if we are left with nothing but those old desktops running the earliest of the operating systems? I highly doubt if the present generation even know the very existence of the tool that I'm dealing with in this particular post. Yes, the classic MS Paint is what I'm referring to. Once, I was part of the big herd that did not really believe in the power of this simple tool. But only until one of my best friends demonstrated the true power of the software. I got obsessed with it and started using it frequently. It is all about techniques and creativity. It does require some artistic skills too. Here are some of my creations.

 I call this "The Colorless Inside". I created this when I was in my office with no real work. The emptiness of my mind was depicted as the desaturated inside of a room with no objects.

 This one is the state of mind of an angry person who keeps the anger within and pretends to be cool on the outside.
 Just an imaginary character!
 I created this one on Mother's Day. The innocence we all had during our infant-hood.
Save the Tigers from extinction. Otherwise, this artwork will soon be one of the few remnants of a great species from the Cat family.

I will continue to improvise my work using this classic tool. Thank you for viewing!

2 comments:

  1. Thoughtful artwork :-) Looking fwd to see more mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Swapz! I will post more of them soon!

      Delete