Tuesday 13 August 2013

Cam caught a Cat!

              Hello All, I had to stay away from blogging to deal with few things. I was eagerly waiting to lay my hands on the keyboard to write something. I recently got a new Canon 60D DSLR (Finally!). I started testing both Camera and my photographic skills by taking pictures of some of the cats dwelling near my residence. The following are the few good pictures out of many unusable shots (trying to make my way through manual mode). Please do share your views to help me improvise. Thank you!


 This was taken using a  Canon 55-250mm IS Macro lens at f/5.6 under moderate daylight.
This was shot with the same Canon 55-250mm IS Macro. 
 This was shot with the same Canon 55-250mm IS Macro. 
  This was shot with the same Canon 55-250mm IS Macro.

7 comments:

  1. I love cats Jaffar, and I must tell you the first picture really grabbed my attention!. It caught every thing there is to catch in a cats eye..... curiosity :)

    well done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hotei! I had to hide and zoom in to take that shot. Though I raised that cat myself, I had to leave her while I was shifting my residence. In time, she forgot me and now getting scared if I go near.. I have added one more "curious" cat! :-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Fahima! :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cats..liked the 2nd from the top and the one at d bottom ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Abhra! I don't rely on Auto Focus and trust my hands to keep the subject in focus. :-)

      Delete